Disney Cruise Packing List: My Top 10 Must Haves!
These are items on my Disney Cruise Packing list that I must take with me!
- Sound Machine. I don’t know about you, but I have to have my white noise when I sleep. It can get pretty quiet in your cabin, so this is a must have for me! Yes, there are white noise apps on your phone, but I haven’t found one that I love, and this is very compact, so doesn’t take up too much travel space.
- Pirate Outfits! Almost every Disney cruise has a Pirate Night! They will leave some pirate bandanas in your stateroom, but this is a chance to get the entire family dressed up for the festivities! I found these shirts on Amazon for a great price. Check them out here!
- $1 Bills. We like to take advantage of room service on our Disney cruise, so we always like to tip the server who delivers our food.
- Lockable Beach Bag. This is a great thing to have for your cruise, not only on the ship, but at ports also. There are times you want to get up to go grab a drink, the unlimited ice cream or get in line for the Aqua Duck and can’t take your bag with you. It’s nice to have peace of mind knowing that your belongings are secure. Just lock it to your chair and go. Click here to find it on Amazon.
- Sea Bands / Dramamine. Luckily I don’t get motion sickness, but my husband tends to get queasy. These both work great for him! The last thing you want to do is be nauseous your entire vacation!
- Sunscreen. Definitely don’t forget the sunscreen! Here’s my favorite that smells great (like suntan lotion instead of sunscreen!) and it feels good on your skin.
- Binoculars. This is something that we wish we had on our first cruise as we struggled to see some dolphins swimming at sea. Fun especially if you are in a Verandah stateroom.
- Light Sweater. Even if you are on a cruise in the heat of the summer, the indoor spaces such as theaters and restaurants can get cool! I’m cold-natured anyway, so taking a light sweater is a must for me so I can enjoy the entertainment comfortably.
- Lanyards. When you check-in for your cruise, you are given your “Key to the World” card. This unlocks your cabin doors, contains information with your dining rotation schedule and is used to make any purchases on the ship. It’s nice to take a lanyard to hold these in so you don’t have to dig around in your bag or hope they don’t fall out of your shorts/pants pockets. Once you have sailed with Disney once, each time you sail again, you are given a lanyard as a gift for being a Castaway Club member. I’ve been on several Disney cruises, so I have plenty of Castaway Club lanyards, but this one is still my favorite! Click on the pic to take you directly to Amazon.
- Poo-Pourri. This can be a life-saver! First off, we know what we all do on a cruise right? Eat! All.The.Time. The staterooms are not the largest, so we carry this on cruises with us and it works amazingly well! Just click on the picture to find it on Amazon!