Disney World / Disneyland Packing List: My Top 10 Must Haves!
These items are a must on my Disney World Packing List!
- Portable Power Bank. I learned this lesson when traveling to Disneyland for my Travel Agent Education Program and couldn’t get back to the room to charge my phone until late at night. I was struggling to hang on to 10% power to be able to call my family AND trying to use the Disneyland App to check out wait times and get my next MaxPass. Lesson learned – I ordered one as soon as I got home for my next Disney trip!
This is the charger I have – fast charging, lightweight and a great price!
Click here to check it out on Amazon: ZMI 2-Way Fast-Charging Power Bank
- Mickey Crossbody. Seriously I don’t know what I’d do without this thing! It’s small, but has so many compartments to hold everything I need to take to the parks. My phone, my portable phone bank (above), my compact camera, lipstick (yes, I NEED my lipstick!), Disney gift cards, Photo ID, sunglasses, etc. I love the size because it’s easy to store on rides (most of the time I just leave it on –that way I don’t have to worry about leaving it behind).
- Ponchos! I usually buy about 2 per person to take with us so that we can just throw away after use, so this multi-pack works out great. If you are going during the summer, 3 or 4 per person may work best. I also like to use one on Kali River Rapids (WDW – Animal Kingdom) and Grizzly River Run (Disneyland – Disney’s California Adventure) to prevent getting soaked because I don’t want to walk around the parks wet.
Click here to purchase a 5 pack on Amazon: 5-Pack Colored Ponchos
- Minnie Ears / Hats. What other opportunity do you get to be a kid? When I’m at Disney I am all in! I bought the interchangeable ears that Disney started selling, and I make my own bows to interchange.
- Matching Family Disney Shirts! I bought my own cricut machine for the sole purpose to make Disney shirts. My family (even the teenage boys) go along with it – they know that’s part of the deal, lol. Check out the Cricut Explore Air 2! It saves me tons of money by making my own shirts!
- Good walking shoes – 2 pair. This is a MUST. My favorites are Skechers Go Walks. Whatever shoes you take – make sure they are broke in. Do not buy a new pair to take to the parks – you will regret it! Some people swear by their flip flops (nicer ones such as Teva or Sanuk), but I just can’t do it. Too scared about getting toes stepped on / ran over by strollers or trying to run out of a rainstorm and losing a shoe, lol. They come in several different colors also. Click here to check them out: Skechers Go Walk 3.
- Dramamine or Sea Bands. I personally don’t need this, but my husband gets motion sickness, so this is a must to be able to do rides such as Soarin’ or Avatar Flight of Passage. Check them out here: Sea Band Wrist-band.
- Advil! Just in case….and if not for your head – for your sore feet! Trust me, at some point during your trip, you will have sore feet.
- Lanyards/Disney Pins. My family is pin-obsessed. I’m ashamed to tell you how much of our money is spent on Disney pins, lol. The adults don’t trade, but the kids love it. I bought a “lot” off eBay for trading purposes, because the ones you get trading aren’t the greatest – they are pretty basic. We display our nice pins at home.
- Glow Sticks/Necklaces. Kids love these for late night parades. Makes it easy to keep up with your kids too in case they get lost in the masses after the fireworks are over. Find a multipack here at Amazon: Glow Stick Bracelets
HONORABLE MENTION (and for those with smaller children: Disney Autograph Book!
What are your must-haves while you are at the parks? I’d love to hear from you!
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on the links and purchase the items, I will receive a small commission. Your support of my site is greatly appreciated!